Saturday, 14 June 2008

A Special Tribute

Just a short post to pay a special tribute to my dearly loved Papa who passed away peacefully yesterday. He led a long and happy life (91 years) and although I am very sad, I am thankful that he is now at peace and has gone to a better place.
I am thankful for the memories and thankful that he got so much joy from seeing Lauren & Amy and watching their antics. He will be missed by us all.


George Trimble 1916 - 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Papa. Will be praying for the family through these sad times x

Karen said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Judith.

Karen (PWL)

Anonymous said...

both you and jenni have given lovely tributes to papa and I am telling you the same as I told Jen that he was very proud of you both and we will all miss him. Mum xx