The little autograph books I made with my cricut proved to be a big hit with Lauren, Sarah and the characters themselves, we even succeeeded in getting all but one of the autographs. I left a blank space on each of the pages so that we could add a photo of Lauren with each character.
I decided when we came back that we would try potty training Amy, howvever her declaration that " I like nappy the best" and the onset of a tummy bug meant that we have had to forget that idea for a little while longer.
Tango is going home tomorrow after his final check-up with the vet. Mum, you will be pleased to hear that he has been a very well behaved house guest, eating up his dinner and has had lots of hugs and kisses from Amy (not sure how keen he is on these).
I'll leave you with a little slideshow of our trip to Disney. (There is some Disney music - if you want to listen)!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

3 comments:
Great blog post and photo slideshow! Loved seeing the girls enjoying themselves! Lauren's hair is so long! And amy is growing up fast. The sutograph books are fab -wish I had one with a personal message from Snow White too. Mum and Dad enjoyed the photos too. Wish you were all here!! Jx
Really enjoyed your slideshow of Disneyland. The girls looked like they had lots of fun. Really loved the autograph book. Brilliant idea! Elaine
My daughters and I loved the slide show and especially the autograph book.
Post a Comment