Thursday, 10 January 2008

Busy..Busy.. Busy..

....I am currently in the middle of a little "project" which, for the time being cannot be revealed as it is not in the hands of the recipient. I will post some pictures at a later date.

Jen & Ben have booked their flights to New Zealand and they leave on the 25th January for Wellington where they will spend the next 2 years.....find out more about Ben's work on his blog.
I am so thankful that we live in a technological era and that text messages can be sent and received, web-cams viewed and e-mails written to help us all stay in touch.....and who knows maybe I will get to spread my wings and pay them a visit with the "wee chickens?"
I also know that the next few weeks will be an emotional time for our "wee family," (for obvious reasons).

On the brighter side, Amy has taken to reading to the cat!! She spent this morning shoving various books under the cats nose and then talking very animatedly about the story. The mind boggles!!

No comments: