I haven't blogged in a week and to be honest, there isn't much to share.
I went to Jen & Ben's Comissioning Service at Church on Sunday night, it was a lovely service and yes, there were some tears and I am quite sure there will be some more before next Friday.
I am still busy working on my "project" but I hope to be able to share some pictures of that next week.
Roy and I spent a lovely day (minus children)yesterday in Ballymena and Belfast. Those of you with children will understand how good it was to browse and do our own thing, without having a buggy (and its human content) to fight with and not having to listen to the constant complaining of a 4 year old, " I'm bored, when are we going home" Bliss!!
And it's the week-end again, hurray, enjoy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Judith, thats such a lovely gift - loads of thought and hard work went into it i'm sure!
Sharon Orr
Post a Comment