After hearing the nicknames for the "Lady of Tranquility" - "Nuala with the Hula" and "The Doll on the Ball", my beloved sister has nicknamed me the "Nutter with the Shutter"!!
I am still wearing my crocs and I fear that they may need to be surgically removed from my feet at the end of the summer.
My rather dull life at the moment means that I really have nothing else to blog and to prevent me boring you to death with my endless twitterings, I will bid you goodnight as I leave you with my 3 photo entries.



P.S. Janine, you and the boys are welcome anytime to enjoy the Jungle Gym and whatever else we have in the garden for that matter!!
3 comments:
jude - i think these three would make a great 'triptyche' - they are really good
WOW!! These are amazing, Judith! Love the angles and composition - we really must organise a little photo expedition over the summer. And thank you for your kind invite after we sort of invited ourselves!
Stunning photos. I could definitely do with taking that photography course, not sure when I'll find the time to do it though.
Post a Comment