Saturday, 5 July 2008

Back home

We arrived back from our action packed trip to Center Parcs yesterday evening. The weather was great, no need for wellies! (clearly we did not bring the sun home with us judging by today's continuous rain). To say that the girls are exhausted is an understatement, although they still managed to find the energy to re-acquaint themselves with their toys before going to bed. We managed to go swimming, pony trekking, to indoor soft play, outdoor (not so soft) play, to creative craft sessions, feeding the ducks, pedalos on the lake and a local theme park all in 4 days!! Not to mention the numerous ice-creams, Starbucks coffee and muffins(for the adults), BBQ, Pizza etc. When I get my photos organised, I promise to share just a few.

I have embarked on yet another photo course, again run by the fab Cheryl Johnson This time the course is called "Tec Pro Masterclass" an intensive 4 week roller-coaster of a course. Bring it on!!

Amy's speech is really improving and I think the week away with us definitely helped. She is becoming a little girl and leaving the baby behind. Not sure how I feel about that!

Just prior to us going away, I purchased a patio rose named "Sweet Memories." I bought it with my Papa in mind and Dad helped to plant it in the garden, it seems to be doing well and lots of the tiny buds have now opened up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish i had half your energy right now !! nice to have you back home and looking forward to seeing you all. mum xx

Anonymous said...

Lucky you with nice weather for a few days - here's to 2 weeks of entertainment for the older kids courtesy of cssm! Fancy a photo shoot with the little ones one of those days?

Jen said...

Looking forward to seeing the pics Jude. On your profile it says you have another blog but permission is denied for me to see it! What is that all about!? x

Ben Carswell said...

Lovely flower - we bought some Forget-Me-Nots after Barb's funeral to plant, but not got round to it yet...I think we need your dad here!
Glad to see you were drinking Starbucks...always the best.
Will be thinking of you all particularly this week.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely idea to plant a rose to remember someone special. Will remember that for the future.