Yesterday afternoon, Lauren was happily playing with her Playmobil hospital when she became very upset, I couldn't make out what was wrong for all the crying but somehow managed to discover (to my horror) that she had put the mobile phone belonging to the paramedic inside her ear!! (never in her 4 1/2 years has she done anything like this) I could just about see the end of it firmly lodged in her ear.
Cue Nurse Mummy, I frantically found my tweezers and managed after several attempts to get the phone out. Judging by her upset and panic I don't think she is going to repeat the exercise in a hurry!!

Amy on the other hand has yet another tummy bug!! (I seriously hope that she doesn't pass this one on) Again, cue Nurse Mummy to be sick all over, administer Calpol and change bedlinen and pj's frequently.....and despite it all, I wouldn't change my job for the world!!
Unfortunately we seem to have had a run of sickness in this house and I would dearly love for all the nasty bugs and germs to pack their bags and take themselves elsewhere !!
No comments:
Post a Comment