Tuesday, 18 March 2008

Early Start...

.... to my day, that is, thanks to Lauren and rather unusually Amy. Lauren has always been a bit of an early bird and I dread the brighter mornings as that ususally means an even earlier bird than normal! The early mornings are not helped by the fact that bed-time, Lauren likes to have her curtains parted ever so slightly - just so that she can see when it is morning time!! Tonight however, the parting will be closed when I go to bed!!

The weather continues to be sunny but cold and so we spent much of yesterday outdoors getting a healthy dose of fresh air, Lauren cycling her bike and Amy having a run around at the park.



This morning we had friends round to play, Amy was in extremely poor humour and ended up in bed at 11.30am. As I mentioned earlier, she doesn't do early mornings and as a result satyed in bed until 2.20pm!!

I had a bit of play with my camera this afternoon and managed to get a couple of good photos of Amy - she isn't a willing subject!! Lauren, needless to say performed beautifully!!

And so I leave you with my two beauties:



1 comment:

Jen said...

They both look great - Lauren could have smiled a bit more though! x