The weather continues to be quite miserable and although the weather on Thursday was positively spring-like, it didn't hang around.
Both of the girls received money from great grandparents for Easter and with it I bought Amy a trike that I can push and more importantly steer. I thought she would enjoy taking taking Lauren to school on this. Pictures of this when we finally get outside with it!! Lauren's money hasn't burnt a hole in her pocket....yet.
I leave you with some pictures of the budding ballerina.
4 comments:
Oh Judith,she is just such a cutie!! Your photographs are gorgeous, the way you've taken them is just brill!
lovely pics of the budding ballerina.could we have an "all of her" one as well please? mum and dad xx
Awww. So sweet! I didn't know she was going to do ballet. Can't wait to hear how she got on!! x
Been catching up on your blog. Your photos are great, how's the photography course going now? Your girls look lovely, my boys are at the stage of pulling faces and silly grins whenever I point my camera at them!
Post a Comment