Sunday, 6 April 2008

All change....

...the weather that is, sun, wind, snow showers and rain, all in the one day and all in the space of a few hours!!

My photography course has begun in earnest and I have been snapping furiously in the hope of getting 3 shots decent enough to submit. Lauren and I headed to the beach yesterday afternoon in the hope of geeting some interesting shots but the wind was so strong that we had major difficulty getting close enough to the shore. It's amazing where the sand gets to when it is windy, we found ourselves munching on some on the way home - nice!!



My quest will continue tomorrow and hopefully some of my subjects will be a little more willing to be photographed!!

The budding ballerina continues to be enthusiastic after her latest ballet lesson yesterday morning and she is looking forward to her swimming lessons starting on Thursday.

After several months of waiting we received our letter from Kilmaine Primary School offering Lauren a place in Year 1 in September. It seems no time since she was a tiny baby and I know that once in school she will grow up even quicker. Part of me wants to hold on to and protect her and yet I look forward to watching her grow and develop and become what God has planned for her.

I sent Jen a parcel last week and included a picture of Lauren. I didn't have an up to date one of Amy, so this one is for you Jen:



And with that I bid you all good-night and Ihope you have an enjoyable week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your photography is looking great - love the one on the beach. My boys don't stand still long enough to be photographed like that, infact they'd probably be running off down to the sea!