I got the photos I was after and arrived home a very happy bunny - this course has really opened my eyes and helped me to steer away from my previous method of photography, "point and shoot" or is that "point and hope"?
Amy got some new shoes today, lovely girly pink trainers....with lights!! She has been showing them off to everyone we meet, regardless of whether she knows them or not!! She also got her hair trimmed today so it is looking a little less wild than normal, but not much!!
Here are the 3 photos I submitted for Module 3 - "Frame in a Frame"

Tollymore Arch

Arch and Spire at Tollymore

McKee Clock
Some more photos of the girls having fun!!

1 comment:
Ooh, love the frame shots, especially the spire and arch one. And the McKee clock hasn't looked so good in a long time! Jen will be homesick just looking at it haha!
Post a Comment