Monday, 7 April 2008

Done and Dusted

Today I headed off to the local park in search of some daffodils to photograph. Armed with a couple of bin bags on which to lie, my Mum and the girls for moral support, I got my final photograph....yeah!
Such a giggle we all had the sight of me on the ground in amongst the daffodils. I am glad I had company beacuse I dread to think what some people would have thought at the sight of this body poking out of the daffodils!!

After literally hundreds of shots, here are the ones I settled on:







I didn't submit this last photo below as I wanted a variety of styles but I do love the contrast of the white blossom against the blue sky. Thanks Mum for pointing it out!



Now a chance to relax before Module 2 on Friday, can't wait!

3 comments:

Ben Carswell said...

That's amusing to think of - the pictures are great...where did you spot the Coke bottles lying in the park? I need to find that park!

Anonymous said...

Am shocked and appalled that I never twigged that your name in my posts had a link!! 1000 apologies. Now I will trawl your archives and get lost on at least another dozen links for a good few hours!!

Wee Hels said...

I came to your blog via the link to it in your PWL posts - photos are great and fab blog!

I've added your link to my blog "other blogs i visit".