alive, alive-O....we have just returned from Dublin with good friends, simply relaxing, drinking coffee and a serious amount of Fat Face shopping!
Lauren & Amy stayed with grand-parents and from what I can gather had a whale of a time.
Module 2 of the photography course has been set and I have taken loads of photos tonight, all of which are rubbish and have been deleted - (thank goodness for digital!)
I have a few more ideas to try out tomorrow when Amy is in bed so, fingers crossed.
By the way - did you know that my brain age is in its 70's? (according to Dr Kawashima). How shocking is that?
Have a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry I am so like you in the brain department! I think you lose a year for every week of your children's lives haha!
Post a Comment